/**/

Monday, July 04, 2005

Ancient Egypt | Flying vehicles?


These images were found on the ceiling beams of a 3000-year old New Kingdom Temple, located several hundred miles south of Cairo and the Giza Plateau, at Abydos.

Most of you, I think, have heard about "hieroglyph'.

This is one of them and maybe it is true or not but some researchers claim to see "flying vehicles" on this one... One that is the most surprising is the "helicopter"... The shape, the rotor, the vertical stabilizer really look like modern ones... Especially like military helicopters.

I don't want to explain my point of view any further... However, I'd like to point the fact that if you are not interested in UFO and such "pseudo-sciences", you will never hear such interpretation.

My conclusion is that even if many researches have been made since two centuries about these ancient civilisations (Egypt, India, Sumer...), large public (like me and you) just learn a little part of the truth... But who cares?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home