/**/

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Blog | Audio files on Internet


Still working hard with my template. I can't even change the color of the post title.
When previewed, everything is OK, but no way to save and "republish " the blog.
Otherwise, no way to link my music to the field "favorite melodies".
I put my audio files on Yahoo "My documents"...
It seems that the URL link changes every minute!... I can't always watch on my blog all day long.
Is there anybody who can help?
Where can I store my audio files in a way that the link is permanent?
As it is shown above, I am on the way to leave everything up!

2 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry! a lil bit late but maybe you should move to over-blog.com or canalblog.com coz I think they have more features to play with. You can store within your blog your own pics, files and so on and it is easy to play with CSS...

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Vaomiera said...

To add music on your blog:
1.store your mp3 files on a personal space.
2. You can create your own files storage on http://www.tripod.lycos.com/.
It's for free and up to 20MB (4-5 titles)
3.Otherwise, if you have a provider (wanadoo or free), you may have a personal space for your storage (file transfer via FTP)and so, a greater space.
3.download the lil flash player (dewplayer.swf) from (http://www.evc.net/dew/index/2005/02/16)...They give some explanations there.
4.Store the player online.
5.Add the code on your side bar.
Hope this helps you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home