/**/

Friday, July 29, 2005

Mada | Am I Wrong If Won't Miss You Anymore?

Rova Manjakamiadana: Ruins

When I left Mada for the first time, I was 18 and my head was full of "dreams":
no more poverty, because I was going to fight to become the one who succeeded.

I did so...For three years, I did my best.
During these first years, I onlyspent three weeks at home (euh...Tana).
Great holidays! I criedwhen I left my family for the second time...The last year was almost a dream.

In '2000, I went back with my diploma. I found a job, rather a good
one. Not very well-paid but interesting one because I still work in my field
which is aviation industry.


Like these landscape, eroded by the rivers... Like these disappearing forests,
my hopeness was faded.

Not only I was not used to live Malagasy lifestyle anymore but my future didn't belong to me...

I had two choices: Either I got married, or
I set up a little shop for my own... Otherwise, I could go back abroad to pursue
my studies. I preferred this last choice.

Multi-cultural ?

So, am I wrong now if I'm not feeling lost in these western countries? More
and more, day after day, I'm feeling better here...

As that old song I heard once, I do have two loves: my country and Paris...

I'm desperately longing to see Mada again but I'm beginning to settle down here...

Life tells the truth...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home