/**/

Monday, August 29, 2005

Tourism | Still wanna fly cheaper?

Recently, five major accidents occur in the aviation. I don't want to relate here anymore how many people died and how many families need answers for their questions.
Fuel cost is rising. To an incredible value. On the other hand, some airliners fly old aircraft and the fuel quality, in some countries, seems to be less and less checked.
This summer, I'm going to fly to Tunisia. For a week vacation. Head full of beach, sun and old histories of Carthage. I'm feeling bad. The airline, which is supposed to take us to Djerba, had, last week, a technical trouble with one of his aircraft.
Most of the time, when I get in an aircraft, I never ask myself whether this is or not my last trip. But this time, it will be my first thought.
Low-cost means a lot of turns and a minimum turn-around time. Controllers from airworthiness authorities only have a little time before the next flight.
Considering all this, accidents are more and more predictable, as the main part of the flight schedules occur during summertime.
Anyway, I will fly.
But I must be aware that I'm doing a job which is certainly among the first which deal with human lives. I guess I'm not the one.

1 Comments:

At 1:13 AM, Blogger Vaomiera said...

Thanx!
I've planned sth like this: Djerba, one day in the desert to check out camels, Tunis by train(or car).
I'd like to visit all the towns on the coast in one week. Must be tiring but I don't care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home