/**/

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Me | Back To The World

After wandering everywhere, trying to find new things, new ideas, I get back to this blog.
These last vacant days did help me to recover from this year... full of tough work and so on...

"Carte de sejour!" That's it!

I was on the way to be definitively spent, on a charter airplane, to my native island. They did not give me my "carte de sejour". I had to fight for it again and again. What a mess!

New look I've given to my blog. You must notice the last one was lost . I entirely lost the template. Nothing recovered!

Next time, I'll tell you more about Djerba and its nice beaches, climate and people...


But now, I must sleep. I feel tired.

2 Comments:

At 4:16 AM, Blogger sipakv said...

arahabaina nahazo carte de sejour ihany sady tafaverina eto @ blogosphere.
fa maninona hono no manahirana be toa izany ireo frantsay ireo e...

 
At 5:30 AM, Blogger Vaomiera said...

Misy le atao hoe refus implicite: rehefa tsy mahazo valiny avy @ administration mandritra ny 3 volana ianao de refuse izay ny demande de ny billet aller simple no amboarina.
Efa somary miova koa ny politika na immigration aty ka de sarotra daholo zay atao rehetra...
Tsy kivy e!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home